WHO WE ARE
Seymour Pacific Developments is an industry leader in building multi-family apartments. Through effective teamwork and industry expertise, we develop and build over 1,300 units a year. Our projects can be found in 27 cities across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Our 35 years of experience in development and construction paired with our unparalleled speed and efficiency is what separates us from the rest.
Behind the Seymour name is a hardworking and driven team of industry-leading professionals that guide each project from conception to completion. From our in-house design department working hand in hand with our development and land acquisitions team, to our project management, construction management, purchasing, quality control, and a COR certified safety program we control every aspect of our build to deliver quality projects to our clients.
Safety is top priority at Seymour Developments and we are committed to the protection of our staff and property, on all our job sites. Having achieved C.O.R Certification across Western Canada, we now exceed safety above industry standards and legislative requirements. Safety is the direct responsibility of all managers, supervisors and employees.
• Our objective is a health and safety policy that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum. Our goal is zero accidents and injuries.
• Accidental loss can be reduced through good management combined with active employee involvement. Safety is the direct responsibility of all managers, supervisors and employees.
• Employees will follow all procedures for working safely, and for whenever possible take steps to improve the safety measures already in place.
• It is essential that there be commitment by everyone involved to take responsibility for the company’s overall safety initiatives. Complete and active participation by everyone is required for its success.
• We desire to fulfill our moral and legal responsibilities in safety, health and that we work to control unnecessary loss through accident, personal injury and/or damage to equipment and property.
Seymour Pacific Developments works hand in hand with Broadstreet Properties to develop, build, own, and manage over 10,000 apartment units across Central and Western Canada. The two companies operate under a single unified vision; to create value for our owners, employees, and clients. Founder Kris Mailman’s vision has allowed for unprecedented growth from a local single-family home developer to encompassing an industry-leading team of over 600 employees. The organization strives to create the best rental communities from dirt to door.
As part of our commitment to the communities where we build and live, we offer our time and resources to many non-profit organizations. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to learn, to be supported, and to have fun, which is why we support family, youth, and pet focused organizations.
work with us!
FAST PACED | PROFESSIONAL
Seymour Pacific offers excellent wages and benefits, as well as a variety of training for employees who are motivated to succeed and want to expand their horizons. We are searching for energetic, professional individuals who are committed to developing high quality homes across Western Canada.
We are committed to being a good, strong partner to help ensure our subcontracting partners' thrive within our work environment. We proudly offer consistent schedules, prompt payment terms, a safe work place at a COR certified company, a high volume of work across Western Canada and on-site training courses.
MEDICAL + DENTAL + VISION
You deserve to stay optimal - from the inside out! Not only are these benefits great, they're employer paid too!
Keeping you healthy, it's a win-win!
Seymour Pacific will match 50% on your dollar with our Registered Pension Plan.